The TasteOff Food Festival — TasteOff Nigeria Food Festival
TasteOff Food Festival — The biggest outdoor food festival in Lagos is back! Come hungry and with the whole family to The Taste-Off Food Festival this weekend and enjoy an array of activities such as Chef Masterclasses, Cooking Competition, VIP Lounge, Kiddies Play zone, Caricature Artists, Chilli Challenge and over 100 food vendors across Lagos. It’s going to be filled with great food, great people and good fun for the whole family!!
Now in its 5th year TasteOff aims to showcase our rich diversity in Nigerian Cuisine and delicacies thereby creating awareness on Nigerian’s rich food culture. An annual event that premiers the best of food, chefs, restaurants across Lagos and the country. Guests will enjoy a day of immersion in variety of tastes in food, music and fun. With dedicated brand experience areas for kids and adults alike to let loose enjoy with good food, drinks and music in open air. This landmark event is evolving to become a food loving tourist dream.
- Expecting at least 5,000 guests
- 100 food vendors and exhibitors
- restaurants and hotels
- Exhibiting Corporate Brands.
- A host of fine wine and champagne on the menu
- A variety of Food vendors
- Live Cooking demonstrations
- VIP lounge catered with dedicated bottler service
- International Food Pavilion
- Food and Beverage Tasting and sampling
- Food Bloggers
- Children food and entertainment area.
- A hot & spicy chilli challenge.
- The Secrets of Mixology
- Taste and Win Draw (ticketed)
- Music & comedy
Date: Sunday, 19th of November
Venue: Eko Atlantic Waterfront, V.I.
Are you a food vendor specializing in food from the East, North or South? Get a free spot to showcase your meals at the #tasteoff Food Festival! Send @tasteofflagos a DM now! or visit www.tasteoffng.com
Originally published at Awé Lagos.