The AFRIMA Music Village is an evening of non-stop music festival model, exhibitions by partners, National pavilions by African countries.
AFRIMA MUSIC VILLAGE is a festival style gathering of Africans music lovers and African artistes where the beauty of high-octane live performances is experienced.
The AFRIMA Music Village will feature back-to-back music performances as well as dance presentations, exhibition stands by partners and vendors, national pavilions by African countries and foreign missions.
Performing will be 40 top African artistes including AFRIMA nominees and invited star artistes.
AFRIMA MUSIC VILLAGE Performing Artistes include;
- Zoro — Nigeria (Nigerian Artiste)
- Young Paris — DRC (AFRIMA 2017 Nominee)
- The Dogg — Namibia (AFRIMA 2017 Nominee)
- Adekunle Gold — Nigeria (AFRIMA 2017 Nominee)
- MHD — Guinea (AFRIMA 2017 Nominee)
- RunTown — Nigeria (AFRIMA 2017 Nominee)
- Yemi Alade — Nigeria
- Degg J Force — Guinea (AFRIMA 2017 Nominee)
- Chess Nthusi — Kenya (AFRIMA 2017 Nominee)
- Niniola — Nigeria (AFRIMA 2017 Nominee)
- Montess — Cameroun (AFRIMA 2017 Nominee)
- Qritical — Kenya (AFRIMA 2017 Nominee)
- Eddy Kenzo — Kenya (AFRIMA 2017 Nominee)
- 2 Baba — Nigeria (AFRIMA 2017 Nominee)
- Olamide — Nigeria (Nominee African Fans Favourite)
- Diamond Platnumz — Tanzania (Nominee Best Male Artiste Eastern Africa)
- Timaya — Nigeria (Nominee Best Artiste Reggae Ragga Dancehall0
- Shatta Wale — Ghana (Nominee Best African Reggae Ragga Dancehall)
- Wande Coal — Nigeria (AFRIMA Nominee Best Artiste In African Contemporary)
Guests expected are diplomats/VIPs and over 40,000 music enthusiasts.
Also, There are VIP sections for guests and front stage access for those who want to be right in the thick of the stage performances!
Past live performers at the AFRIMA Music Village have included Femi Kuti, Diamond Platnumz, YCEE, Adewale Ayuba, Salawa Abeni, Dark Suburb, Nneka, Niniola, Sound Sultan and many other African superstars. This year promises to be lit! Bigger and better!
Venue: Waterfront Bar-Beach, Victoria Island, Lagos
Date: Friday, November 10, 2017
Time: 8pm Till Dawn
Gate Pass (AFRIMA T-SHIRT)
Standard T Shirt: N3,000
VIP T Shirt: N10,000
Bumper Pack VIP T-Shirt For 12: 100,000.00 Naira
Get Your Gate Pass / Tickets Here
For bookings and enquiries please call 08152122911
Originally published at Awé Lagos.